| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Canton, Ny in October is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Canton, Ny October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Canton, Ny, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Canton, Ny:
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NNW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) NW
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 106.6 kms (66.3 miles) NE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) ENE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) ENE
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) E
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 157.7 kms (98 miles) ESE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 113.7 kms (70.7 miles) SE
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SE